Sunday, June 2, 2013

and the graduating class of 2013 is....

Brianna and I both graduated this year! 2013 is a year that we'll remember forever :) We have been extremely blessed this past year and continue to be blessed everyday.  

On May 11, 2013 I graduated from Heritage University with my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice.  This was an important day for me and those closest to me were able to come and share the day with me.  I appreciate my parents and close friend Chelsie who have helped me out over the past 2 years.  Brianna has been an amazing trooper since I attended classes in the evenings; there were many late nights for her.  She was able to attend "college with mommy" on some evenings and other evenings she hung out with Grandma and Grandpa.  I was talking to her the other night and she said her favorite part about going to grandma and grandpa's house is watching grandpa chase Gracie and coloring with Grandma.  They have created memories that will last a lifetime.   We had an amazing weekend and gorgeous weather! Brianna was mostly excited because I let her know after graduation, it's all about her... She was enrolled in swimming lessons the following week and next is dance or gymnastics :)

On May 30, 2013 Brianna graduated from St. Joseph's montessori preschool (class of 2013!!).  This was such an amazing and precious event!  I only cried once, at the very end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment